Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Going to the Sock Summit 2009




Yummee Yarns will be going to the Sock Summit in Portland, Oregon August 6-9 at the Oregon Convention Center.! Where you ask ? It will be in the : Wild Geese Fibers booth at Sock Summit ! My yarn will be in a kit. There will be very limited quantity's . So hurry and get this wonderful kit. What kinda kit you ask? My yarn is being used by a designer of socks in a color work kit. Her name is Barb Brown of Wild Geese Fibers in Canada. . I am so happy to have the yarn going to the sock summit. She is a wonderful sock designer! This may make me dip my toe into some color work and actually knit some color work socks for myself. I hope my yarn will see you at the sock summit!! There will also be other sock yarn company's in here kits that are very wonderful dyers to.! God Bless!

Here's a sneak Peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment